Systems Engineer | AI-HPC (Artificial Intelligence-High Performance Computing)
Date Posted: 29 August 2022
- Be involved in complex architectural design and development of AI-HPC infrastructure.
- Ensures completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure to support system performance.
- Requires leading-edge skills in the latest areas of new technology including AI/DL/ML, HPC & Kubernetes
- Ability to diagnose and fix the most complex server and system-wide issues.
- Install, test and commission Linux systems; and provide technical support to end-customers.
- Handle support calls all the way up to resolution, including 24×7 calls.
- Minimum 2-year working in a Linux environment is preferred.
- Very good skills in Linux especially on RHEL and Ubuntu; including hands-on skills in compiling applications.
- Knowledge in Networking: DHCP, DNS, Routing, PXE, VPN, etc.
- Knowledge in Scripting and Parallel Programming: CUDA/ Shell/ Python/ C/C++/ SQL
- Experience or interest in building Virtualization and Cloud Native infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Dynamic fresh graduates with an eagerness to learn and excel are encourage to apply.
Place of Work: Batam | Indonesia
Please email to: [email protected]
- Recent Photograph
- Personal Particulars
- Working experience
- Reason of leaving
- Last drawn salary and expected salary
- Date of availability
Only short –listed candidate will be notified.